Without doubt, the recent technological improvements have made our life much, much easier from many points of view. If two decades back the Internet was still a new thing for most of the people, nowadays it has become almost a “must” to have access to it. Besides the huge amount of information available on the Internet, there are a lot of things that have been created with one specific goal in mind: to give people like you the tools necessary for a better, more hassle-free life. Furthermore the Internet is now more mobile than ever, which makes things even easier.
ReliaCard Mobile Banking is an Internet and Mobile Banking service provided by the U.S. Bank ReliaCard. This service can help you manage your banking account while on the go, with no need of facing long lines, at any hour that may be convenient for you. By using this service, you can check your card balance, make payments and see your bank statement.
U.S. Bank and ReliaCard
U.S. Bank is one of the top 5 banks in the United States of America and ReliaCard is a prepaid card managed by this bank. Basically, by using a prepaid card, you will never have to worry about credit again, since the card will be already paid by the moment you start using it. Outside of that, this card works the same way as any other credit or debit card and you can use it everywhere where these are used.
How Can You Get a ReliaCard Mobile Banking as well?
Getting a ReliaCard is almost as easy as using it. You will simply have to follow a 5-step process that is described here:
- The first thing to do is to go to this address: www.onlinecardaccess.com, and register
- Then, you will have to choose what type of enrollment you want: web-based, downloadable application, text-message banking.
- Once you have done that as well, you will be required to provide your personal information (phone number, address, etc.).
- Then, you will be required to provide your credit card information (number, nickname, etc.)
- There will be some next small steps and information on how to take them will be provided on-site.
- Bear in mind that there are certain important criteria to applying for a ReliaCard Mobile Banking account:
- You have to be connected to the Internet through a computer.
- You have to have a mobile phone number that has been legally registered.
- You have to already be a ReliaCard holder.