Prepaid debit cards allow you to use only money you have assigned to the card to be used at one time. One of the largest issues of prepaid cards is Meta Bank. Meta Bank helps you manage your money through the site myprepaidbalance.com. From this site, you will be able to see how much is remaining on your card.
You will also be able to take steps to increase that balance in a number of ways such as direct deposit or a manual reload of the card. You will also be able to see if something is wrong with your card such as fraudulent charges. In order to manage your money through the site and use all of these awesome benefits, you must register with My Prepaid Balance site. This registration process is very simple and easy to do.
How to register with My Prepaid Balance
- First, go to www.myprepaidbalance.com. This initial screen will be your destination spot for all of your trips to manage your money.
- At the site click on Create Your Profile either at the top of the page on the left or on the bottom of the page. Either will direct you to the first screen of the sign up process.
- The first screen of the signup process will direct you to setup your user name, password, and security questions and answers. When you are finished, click at the bottom of the page to continue.
- The next step will direct you to enter your card information such as name on the card and the card number.
- The final step is called creating your profile. In this step you will add your mailing and email addresses, your phone number and opt in or out of any mobile alerts on your prepaid debt card.
Later trips to the website will then redirect you to either the balance side of the main screen or your profile section.
My Prepaid Balance Official Site