The KFC Corporation has been in existence for over 70 years and has been made popular by their secret blend of herbs and spices applied to their unique fried chicken. KFC is based in Louisville, Kentucky but has expanded to over 15,000 outlets in 105 countries and territories all over the world. One of the most interesting points to KFC is there are still cooks in every one of those kitchens that prepare fresh delicious complete family meals at affordable prices.
What is the “Tell Us About Your Visit- KFC” Survey?
Like many other business, KFC is interested in their customer opinions and suggestions. They have created a website that consumers can go to to express those ideas and suggestions in a quick easy survey form. With this information KFC can then expand or improve their operating procedures to ensure that the customers experience is the best it can be every single time they visit their favorite location.
After completing the survey, those consumers will then automatically be entered into the KFC sweepstakes where they are eligible to win $1000. If you have recently visited a KFC location and would like to voice your opinion or give your favorite local restaurant some praise, please read on and find out how to take the Tell Us About Your Visit for KFC.
Taking the Survey:
- First, visit the official KFC survey website- www.mykfcexperience.com
- You will need the most resent receipt you have from a KFC visit
- Enter the information requested listed on your receipt: store number, date, time, and ticket number
- Then, answer the questions asked to the best of your ability- they will be asked on a scale from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied
- There are just a handful of questions to be answered and when you are done you can submit your Survey
- You will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes and will be notified if you have won the prize of $1000.
The information provide with this survey will help KFC improve their existing operating procedures and help if all your future visits to your local KFC location.