If you have been to Lens Crafters lately then chances are you will want to take their survey to let them know how your visit was. The good news is that it is short and simple so you won’t have to waste a whole lot of time on it but it will certainly help them to improve. So where do you start?
- Go to lenscrafters.com/survey
- You should see a question about your language. Choose the best answer for you and click ‘next”.
- A new page will load letting you know about the survey and that it will take you less than ten minutes to finished. You will also need to have your receipt so you should go ahead and get this. Then click “next”.
- On the next page you should see a drop down menu to choose the state where you live. Click on the little down arrow on the side of the box. Then scroll down till you find your location. Click on the location and then click “next”.
- You will see on this page where you can be entered into a sweepstakes as long as you are over 18 to win $500. Below that there are circles beside the age groups. Click the circle next to the one that applies for you. If you want to see the eligibility and rules click on the “click here” link. Once you have finished click “next”.
- This is the page where you need your receipt. You need to locate the store number and input it. It is found at the top left of your receipt. On the top right of the receipt you will see your receipt number enter this next. Then you need to enter the date of purchase using the drop down boxes. Once all is complete hit “next”.
- You are now to the questionnaire part of the survey. Continue until all questions are answered and you reach the page that tells you it is finished. That is it!
Overall many people have had a positive experience with Lenscrafters, and that has been reflected in some of the comments below. If you would like to express what you thought about your visit feel free. Just keep in mind that you will need to go to the official page mentioned in this guide if you would like the company itself to receive your feedback.