Jack listens is a new feature that Jack in the Box has set up to know how their customers are feeling about their company. This is a survey that can be done online to communicate to the company about their business. On this site you can voice your opinion on the customer service you have received, the food you’ve tasted, new ideas you would like to add, complaints you may have, and much more. Questionnaires are just a good way for companies to stay in tune to how the customers feel about their establishment. The entire process is fairly simple to complete.
How to Complete the Online Feedback Review
- Go to www.Jacklistens.com
- This is the site to find the feedback form on directly.
- After entering the site you will be asked to partake in giving feedback.
- Click to start.
- Next enter the language that you would prefer to take the questionnaire in and the 11 digit code that is found in the middle of your receipt.
- The next page will ask you to confirm the location where you visited based on the 11 digit receipt code on the receipt.
- After these things are answered you’ll see a screen with questions asking about your visit and the food that was ordered.
- After answering all of these questions accurately, end the review by giving the exact establishment you visited an overall satisfactory rating.
- You will also be given sections to add in personalized comments about your visit.
- When the entire form is complete, write down the validation code to show the form is completed.
- Depending on the restaurant that you complete the questionnaire form for you may be given free gifts for completing the review.
The one thing most of the restaurants do offer however is free tacos for filling out the survey. Make sure you keep your receipt for your next visit somewhere safe. Keep in mind that there are no limitations to how many times you can do this.