Communicating with the loved ones is always a priority. But when they are imprisoned, keeping in touch with them can be quite difficult. Corrlinks has come up with an idea to meet the needs of those who want to keep talking to the important people in their lives even when they are in prison. As an official way of emailing the imprisoned, this method is completely safe and reliable.
What is Corrlinks Email Service, More Precisely?
It is the one e-mailing system that has been approved by the Bureau of Prisons for usage by the inmates in the Unites States’ prisons. This e-mailing system is not free though and those who want to communicate with the outside world through it should be able to pay a certain fee. Regular fees are of about 15 cents for each minute they use the system, but in some prisons it can go as low as 13 cents, while in other prisons it can go up to 30 cents. For a further fee of 15 cents, the recipient can also print their e-mails.
This system is approved in some of the state prisons as well (such as Iowa, for example), but all those who use it should abide to a strict set of rules. No attachments are allowed and those who have been convicted for computer-related crimes are not allowed to use the service. Furthermore, no messages that are considered to be dangerous are allowed.
How to Take Advantage of this Inmate Emailing System?
Clearly, the Emailing system can be extremely beneficial when you want to stay in touch with someone who has been imprisoned. The main advantage is the fact that it is much, much faster than the usual, traditional letters. With this service, emails can reach their destination in less than two hours most of the time.
To reap all the benefits of using Online Emailing, you should follow the same steps:
- Visit www.CorrLinks.com to get started
- If you have an invitation from the Official Service Site, make sure that you take down the Identification Code in the email.
- If you are using the system for the first time, click on the “Register” button.
- Enter all the details required (including the Identification Code).
Also, bear in mind the following things:
- Find out what is the number of the person with whom you want to get in contact.
- You will have to be added on the inmate’s approved contact list, which may take some time.