Maybe you lost your card, or have one that is old and tattered. Now you can easily get your AARP card remade online with a click of a button. The AARP website has create a simple and easy to use interface that allows you to print your card.
However you might not know exactly how to use the site so we have created a simple guide that will show you step by step how to completely fill out and print your card easily at home.
- Go to the website www.aarp.org/printcard.
- You will see a bit of information and some fields to fill out below i.
- The first field is the Date of Birth. You have a box for the month, followed by a box for the day, followed again by a box for the year. Enter it like this 01 12 1234.
- Move to the next box beside First Name. Enter your information here.
- Below is the Last Name box. Click and enter the information here.
- Next You will enter your Zip Code. Make sure you are inputting this correctly.
- As you move on there is some optional information to input. You can use the drop down arrow to choose the country that you live in.
- Below that click on the circle beside either AARP or NRTA.
- Last is the membership number if you desire you can enter this here.
- You then need to click on the “get card” tab at the bottom in red writing.
- This will bring you to your card that you will be able to print off. It is simple and easy and really helps out when you need your card in a hurry.
You can use the website for many other different functions as well. There are links at the top and the bottom of the page. If you see one that interest you all you have to do is click on it and a new page with the information you need will load up.If you have problems with the site you will find a helpful number over to the right hand side that you can call to help you. This site is easy to use and certainly has a great deal to offer those that have AARP.