Do you love the convenience of being able to find all of your household items in one location for a reasonable price? So do all of the other Wal-Mart shoppers from around the globe. If you have recently shopped at one of the many Wal-Mart locations and you would like to share your experience, then corporate would love to hear about it from you.
Wal-Mart is making an investment in hearing what their valued customers have to say about their unique shopping experiences at each branch. You can share your experience by simply logging on to the online survey portal and detailing your experience. Below you will find a detailed guide on how to find and fill out the customer service survey for Wal-Mart.
Wal-Mart is an American retail department store chain that functions on an international level. This chain was founded in 1962, and has since grown to have over 8,000 stores in 15 countries.
What You Will Need To Enter For Survey.Walmart.com
- A working computer, or mobile device
- A receipt from your latest visit
- A valid email address
- An Internet connection
How To Find And Fill Out The Survey
1. First you will go to your preferred web-browser and click in the URL bar. Then you will enter in the URL for the link you are trying to view. In this case you will enter in the following URL: Survey.Walmart.com
2. Once you have been redirected to the main page of the survey you will be asked to select a language to continue in. After selecting the preferred language, you will then proceed to click the dark blue “continue” button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Now you will be asked for a 5-digit zip code. Once you enter in your accurate information you will then click the dark blue “continue” button.
5. Then you will be asked if you or anyone in your family is a Wal-Mart or Sam’s Club employee. You will select the correct and honest answer and click the dark blue “continue” button.
6. You will be guided through a series of questions to identify yourself, and then you will be given the chance to fill out the details that illustrate your personal experience at Wal-Mart.