If you are a macy’s or bloomingdales employee the employeeconnection.net page is set up just for you. It was designed to give you the ability to check important information about your benefit program. Included on this informative page is your paycheck information and recent company news and so much more. With the click of the mouse you will be able to fill out forms, communicate, find resources and benefits all in-site.
Some of the employee connection benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Options
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Earning for learning
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching Gifts
- Scholarships Programs
- College Bound Fund Employee Payroll Direct Deposit Program
Forms available at Employeeconnection.net
- Metlife Dental Claim Form
- Medical Transition of Care Form
- Aetna Medical Claim Form
- Cigna Healthy Awards HRA Claim Form
- Cigna Vision Claim Form
- Express Scripts Prescription Drug Claim Form
- Telephone Claim Submission Brochure for STD
- Certification of Change in the Family Status Form
- 2012 Know Your Numbers Physician Results Report Form
- Form W-4
- State Tax Withholding Forms
In the form department of the site you will be able to download any of the forms mentioned above. It is important to install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. There is a link for a download of the program on the site if you do not have one already installed on your computer.
On the communications portion of the employee connection site you will be able to access informative links that will keep you up to date with Macy’s Inc news and current information.
The Resource link will provide you with information regarding your paycheck information as well as educational discounts, live healthy discounts, Cell phone discounts, Bill Payment and Tax information. Other discounts are available to employees as well, some of these discounts include 1800flowers.com bloomingdales.com and dell computers.
For your personal employee or application account:
- visit: http://employeeconnection.net
- click the In-site Link at the top right corner of the navigation bar
- Proceed to click the Sign In button that is white and red
- Enter your 8 digit employee ID and your password
- Click Submit